TRASFLUID s.r.l. società unipersonale having its registered office in Via Pasquinelli 2/A - 60035 Jesi (AN) as Data Controller of personal data pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, which will process your personal data manually and / or with the support of computerized means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data collected will be processed for purposes related to the activities of the website as well as for commercial, promotional and marketing purposes relating to the services offered.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to process contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage mutual business relations.
This site processes data mainly based on user consent. The consent is given through the banner at the bottom of the page, or through the use or consultation of the site, which behavior is final. By using or consulting the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described here.
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (through the banner at the bottom of the page or browser settings for cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
The data collected for the purposes of site security, prevention of abuse and statistics, are processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Recipients of the data
a) Your data may also be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following bodies, professionals, companies or other structures that we have appointed for the processing related to the fulfillment of obligations administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary conduct of our business, including for credit recovery purposes;
b) to the public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected to the fulfillment of legal obligations or to the persons entitled to access it by virtue of provisions of law, regulations, community regulations;
c) banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforesaid data is necessary for the performance of our company activity in relation to the performance of the contractual obligations taken against you.
d) suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and systems and all the services that are functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described above and to fulfill the obligations established by law.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected among those that provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
Rights of the interested party
In compliance with the article 13, paragraph 2, and articles from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain the access to your personal data and the following:
1. confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
2. the purposes of the processing;
3. the categories of personal data concerning you;
4. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be communicated;
5. all the original information, in the event the data is not collected from the data subject;
6. the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
7. a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right to rectify and integrate the personal data;
c) Right to delete data ('right to be forgotten') if one of the following reasons exists:
1. personal data are no longer necessary In relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or later processed;
2. the interested party withdraw the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
4. personal data have been processed unlawfully;
5. personal data must be deleted to fulfill which the Data Controller is subject to legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data Controller is subject.
In the event the data controller spreads personal data and he is required to delete them, he must communicate to the other Owners who process the personal data that they are also required to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limit the processing in the event that:
1. the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
3. Although the data controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend any right in court;
4. The party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller against those of the interested party.
e) Right to Lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data of the interested party or the right to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
g) Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
1. processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the holder, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
2. Personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be deleted by the holder.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal restrictions and is free of charge.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- a registered letter to TRASFLUID s.r.l. società unipersonale VIA PASQUINELLI 2/A - 60035 Jesi (AN)
The data controller is TRASFLUID SRL based in JESI - VIA PASQUINELLI N ° 2 / A.
Contact details: Claudio Vignoli