Deadman and Filter Differential Pressure Protection in one single system.
- Operational standardization for both new and existing vehicles
- Easy to install and connect also as a retro-fit on existing vehicles
- Complies with JIG and IATA requirements
- Filter overpressure protection
- Deadman and pressure override by key switch
- Deadman shut down when high filter differential pressure occurs
- Deadman control system with programmable timer
- Integral high DP warning led and reset/override switch
- Siren and lamp for Deadman and DP.
- Up to 8 glands to direct connect without other box
- The system is contained in a box ATEX approved
The market offers a lot of Deadman systems, and also many filter Differential Pressure (DP) protection systems.
Our system, designed to be easily installed in all new and existing refuelling vehicles, is a combined Deadman and DP protection system.
Our system is programmable so the operators can add many custom-made functions. This is the main advantage and difference with other existing competitor systems.
The Deadman timer/timeout is also programmable between 15 and 225 seconds and it can also be overridden.
The operation of retro-fitting a DP Protection System in the cab of a semi-trailed type fuel tanker is complicated because of the long cable runs which are required and the need to find spare cores in the tractor/trailer multi core Suzie cable.
Our new system is a very convenient solution to simplify retro-fitting to semi-trailed type fuel tankers, reducing the cabling requirements and associated costs.
The system incorporates a red status LED and a Reset/Override Switch in the front cover, and it fully meets all the requirements of JIG Bulletins 58 and 105.